Applications are invited for the position of Welsh Senior Team Manager
The Team Manager will be appointed by the Welsh Crown Green Bowling Association executive committee for a period of three years.
The person appointed should have had playing experience to a high level in Bowls and if possible, of leading a team in Bowls, or in a similar situation in their personal career.
The Senior Team Manager will lead discussions during the selection process in conjunction with his associates and : –
- Demonstrate an awareness of ‘duty to fairness’ which will be applied in the selection and assessment processes.
- Take maximum input from his/her assistants
- Create an environment that is conductive to producing a constructive and effective selection process.
- Nominate his/her assistants that will assist the appointed person.
- Appoint a team captain.
- Accompany the team to county matches.
- Be responsible for liaison with clubs whose green has been selected for county games regarding practice and training events.
Applications are invited together with a brief CV to email@example.com with a closing date of 31 October 2022